Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Wedding Day! May 7, 2011

Everyone tells you how your wedding day is the best day of your life... its crazy to think one day could be so great, but it is completely true! Our wedding day was perfect, we had a wonderful family friend as our sealer and he did an amazing job! The entire day was just for us two and I couldn't have been happier! We are so grateful for family and friends that helped and shared that day with us! I love Bj so much and I am so grateful to have him as my husband for eternity!

Finally married!

We had to have boots


I LOVE my dress!


Handsome Hubby



Our photographer did an amazing job.. I couldnt be happier with our beautiful pictures! Thank you Deana Johnson - A Day to Adore Photography!





... A few more pics of our engagements which were so cute, thanks Brandi! Also a few more wedding pics and some from our reception! They all turned out so good!

1 comment:

  1. I love your wedding pictures!! You are so gorgeous:) We are so glad you are part of the family. Thanks for letting us be part of your Special Day! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete