Sunday, August 21, 2011

Best Birthday!

I had a great birthday thanks to my hubby :) I love surprises and notes and little things...but Bj hates doing them and he completely shocked me for my birthday. I had to work the day of my birthday so I woke up early and walked into the living room, I thought lil Jennie had torn something up all over he carpet.. but instead it was my favorite dove chocolate in the shape of a heart with lifesavers around and flowers with a card... awww what a sweet hubby! I was mad the night before because he stayed up after I went to bed and that was why :) Then he drove up to rexburg to meet me for my lunch break and took me out and when I got home that night he even cleaned up the house he is so thoughtful! The next day we went to vickers and picked me out a new pair of boots and he decided to get him a real cowboy hat. It turned out to be a great birthday, I am so grateful to have him as my husband and that does so much for me... especially little things and surprises that mean the most! I love you!

So cute!



A little blurry... but Bj's new hat and my boots


 
We also got to spend the following weekend with my family, we went to West Yellowstone to the Playmill, it was a lot of fun and great to spend together. My mom spoiled us by having dinner for me and Chels, my sister, since both of our birthdays are close together! Thank you to all my family for a great birthday I love you all!


West Yellowstone.. I got my new boots on ;)






Chels & I with our b-day cake!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures Whit!! I hope you had a good Bday..I'm glad BJ spoiled u!

    ReplyDelete