Thursday, August 4, 2011

How it all began...


To tell a little about us... we met in high school, I was a sophmore and he was a freshman and we dated all through high school. We both started college and continued working and dating after high school. We talked about marriage often, but started talking more serious about it and then it happened so fast. Of course I was soooo impatient... we hadn't said anything to family but once we did I started making plans before I had my ring or an official proposal. I pestered him all the time :) Then one night, January 14, 2011  after I went to a bridal fair with my mom, I told her I hated going to those because everyone looked at my finger and I didnt have a ring!!! Bj and I went to dinner that night and he was being so sweet and nice, letting me choose where to eat, I wondered why he was going overboard on buttering me up, but I figured he would make me wait and wait for my ring because I was so impatient. A few years back we carved our initals in a tree at the park we always hung out at in high school, we hadnt been there in a long time so he suggested we go there, I was like its winter and dark, but of course we went. The tree was at the begging, but he made us go the entire way around the park, while I was complaing about being cold! Finally we got to the tree and he made me walk through the snow and pointed up... there was a wood sign that had "will you marry me?" carved in it and he was on his knee! He claims I didnt say yes I just stared at him... haha but it was a YES! I love him and I am so glad I got my ring.. and to marry my best friend! I love you Jadon!




1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of BJ for coming up with a cute idea to propose:) So cute! I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete