Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hubby's Birthday!

Jadon was convinced that Jennie came home just in time for his birthday and was satisfied with that :) He actually told me what he wanted for his birthday was for me to buy a dehydrator and make jerky... so I bought a dehydrator and made jerky for the first time.. with the help of Jadon! He approved so I hope he wasn't just saying that. I was also so glad to have sunday, the day before his birthday off to watch conference and hang at home all day together and celebrated with his family that evening. Monday he chose to go out to none other than the taco wagon for dinner ;)

I am so grateful to have the best hubby.. he is always helping and teaching me even when he doesnt know it. He is the person who can get me to chill out especially when I'm in a bad mood and to enjoy things! He is such a hard worker and puts 100% effort into everything he does. Hope you had a happy happy birthday I love you!


 I got to use my happy birthday letters for the first time! 

 impatiently waiting for the jerky....


 Happy birthday we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment